We inform you that the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code on protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data. In compliance with the above-mentioned law, the processing of such data shall follow the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we are therefore providing you with the following information:
1. Your data will be processed to complete the services of touristic booking and the request of information or availability via our website www.camplusliving.it
2. Data will be treated electronically.
3. The provision of data is mandatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to make reservations, reply to request of availability or information. Refusal to communicate your data will therefore make it impossible to fulfil the contract or process the request.
4. Data will be transmitted exclusively to third parties assigned to prepare the reservation contract or process your request (Fondazione Falciola, Nuovo Mondo coop, Fondazione Ceur). No other use will be made of your data.
5. The organisation in charge of processing your data is: Fondazione Pier Giorgio Falciola, sede legale: Via San Vitale, 40/3/d – 40125 Bologna, Management and Administration Offices: Piazza della Resistenza, 9 – 40122 Bologna , Fiscal Code: 92042680378 e VAT number 02277751208.
6. You can exercise your rights towards the organisation in charge of processing your data any time, in compliance with article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
7. The concerned party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
8. The interested party has the right to be informed: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purpose and the mode of processing: c) of the logic applied in case of processing through electronic means; d) of the personal data of the organisation, the person in charge and the appointed representative pursuant Art., clause 2; e) of the subjects and the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of representatives or appointees in charge .
9. The concerned party has the right to obtain: a) update, correction or, when interested, the completion of data; b) deletion, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those not essential for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently used; c) certification that the operations described in a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with reference to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or given, unless the compliance with this rule is impossible or would necessitate the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
10. The concerned party has the right to fully or partially object: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if it is pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data aimed to the mailing of advertising materials or direct sale or the completion of marketi